Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Older, The Wiser

For my initial post, I decided to use "The Older, The Wiser", as the title to somehow serve as a springboard to kick-off future posts.

Now, why do I choose such a title?  I already had written several blogs here at Blogger but that was several years ago.  If I can remember it right, my last post was 2011.  It’s already quite some time.  I had written blogs of different varieties.  I see it difficult to maintain several blogs. There is a possibility of losing focus of your subject.  It’s possible to lose connection with your audience.  Or maybe I am not yet that good in writing. 

Even before I started to write those blogs and up to now, I committed mistakes which somehow resulted to missed opportunities.  That’s the main reason why I opted to choose “The Older, The Wiser” as the title of both the blog and of this initial post.  Because I know that as I grew older, deep inside me that I have already learned from those past actions.  I have regretted committing the same mistakes all over again.  I consider those mistakes as an ingredient to success. 

Successful people somehow failed on their journey to success.  If there is truth to the adage that we need to fail in order for us to succeed, then I am very much willing to take on that path.  And with this blog, I’m hoping that I can clearly share the message to, and at the same time learn, from my potential audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment